Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place trimmed Brussels sprouts, olive oil, Himalayan sea salt, and pepper in a large baking dish, sprinkle liberally with balsamic vinegar and stir to coat.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking pan every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning. Reduce heat when necessary to prevent burning. Brussels sprouts should be darkest brown, almost black, when done. Adjust seasoning with kosher salt, if necessary. Toss with more balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.